Business Use Cases of GCD data: Valuation of Non-Performing Loans (Part 2)
After a successfull first part on June 12th, 2020 (recording available), we continue with the series of webinars on the business usage of GCD data:
Valuing NPL is the base for portfolio and capital management and requires to project ultimate recoveries using the best available data. The volume of legacy NPL on banks’ balance sheets will be augmented sensitively by the potentially hard recession that may result from the covid19 pandemic.
Burkhard Heppe from NPL Markets and Richard Crecel from Global Credit Data will zoom into a real live example on using GCD data in the NPL transaction market.
Please register here to get further information (material & recording).
1. Data and valuation expertise from Global Credit Data & NPL Markets
2. Covid-19 update and impact on bank loans
3. Valuation of illiquid corporate loans using GCD data
4. Challenges for performing and non-performing loans
5. A framework for valuing loans during a crisis
Meeting URL: https://globalcreditdata.zoom.us/j/97552388808
Meeting ID: 975 5238 8808
International call-in numbers: Click here