General Meeting of Members June 2020
The Board of Global Credit Data hereby gives notice to its members of a General Meeting to be held on 29 June 2020 at 1400 Central European Time. The meeting is to be held electronically, as allowed under Article 32a of the Articles of Association.
The business to be discussed at the meeting shall include:
- Approved Minutes of the General Meeting held in July 2019
- Review of the 2019 Annual Report of Activities
- Approval of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Release of Directors from Liability
- Annual Appointment of Auditors for 2020
- Approval of 2021 budget including contracts therein
- Publications of GCD material
- Election of Board Members
Delegates of members wishing to put forward further items for discussion at this meeting are requested to contact the Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
As per Rules of Associations, the quorum in order to pass resolutions is at least 50% of members attending or voting at the meeting ; with a >50% majority of votes in favour of the resolution. Members not wishing or able to attend are requested to register their vote in advance.
If the above remains as the agenda, then we anticipate a meeting of approximately 2 hours.
In case all votes are received before the meeting, the results regarding resolutions passed and rejected will be shared in advance to the meeting, which may then be shortened.
By order of the Board of Directors
March 27th , 2020