GCD Covid-19 Crisis Benchmarking
The global efforts to limit the spread of Covid-19 have had a profound effect on the world economy. Credit risks associated with the Covid-19 pandemic are yet to be fully understood.
To support the industry, GCD's member banks have put together a running list of named obligors.
- Monthly update of risk estimates (PD and LGD), submitted by participating banks to GCD
- Confidential and anonymized return back to participating banks
The goal: Understand how critical industries and obligors respond to the Covid-19 pandemic, ahead of the game.
Contact Hale Tatar if you are interested to learn more.
Just in! Results from our first Crisis Benchmarking Returns:
Key facts of the Crisis Benchmarking:
- Geographically (70+ countries already represented)
- By Asset Class (Large Corporates, Sovereigns & Central Banks, Banks and Financial Institutions)
- Across Various Industries (NAICS and NACE), with a focus on Covid-19 impacted industries
In a nutshell: